Hercules Street N7 • £350pw (£1516pcm) • 2 Bedroom Flat
A great two bedroom flat set on the first floor of a Victorian conversion. This property comprises from an open plan kitchen lounge with tiled flooring, modern integrated kitchen, two double bedrooms, tiled bathroom and access to a large private roof terrace.
Hercules Street is conveniently located close to local shops and amenities on Holloway Road and Hornsey Road, while the fashionable boutiques, cafes and restaurants of Upper Street are within close proximity. cafes and restaurants of Upper Street and Camden Road are within close proximity.
• Wood Floors • Washing Machine • Fitted Kitchen • Close to local amenities • Close to Tube • Fantastic Transport Links • Gas Central Heating • Good decorative order • Roof Terrace • Tiled bathroom • Open plan • Period Conversion • Zone 2
Places of Interest Locally
- Acland Burghley School - 0.84 miles
- Gospel Oak Primary School - 1.4 miles
- Highgate School - 1.55 miles
- Stoke Newington School & Sixth Form - 1.55 miles
- North London Music Academy - 1.74 miles
- Nuffield Health Islington Fitness & Wellbeing Gym - 1.74 miles
- The Grove Nursery & Preschool - 1.94 miles
- Saint Mary's Church of England Infant School - 1.95 miles
- De Beauvoir Primary School - 1.98 miles
- Chartered Institute Of Housing - 2.14 miles
- The Bath House - 2.16 miles
- Urdang Academy - 2.29 miles
- SAE Institute London - 2.4 miles
- Nuffield Health Bloomsbury Fitness & Wellbeing Gym - 2.44 miles
- Saint Scholastica's Roman Catholic Primary School - 2.49 miles
Contact the Camden office on:
020 7284 3111
This was the first time I've used Black Katz and have had a positive experience right up until the end. Dara was my main point of contact and she was simply amazing. She was so thoughtful and quick to respond to any queries or concerns. If I was remaining in London longer I would definitely go back to Black Katz. Thanks for everything Black Katz team.
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.