High Street N8 • £267 p/w (£1157pcm) • 1 Bedroom Flat
1 Bedroom Flat
Charming one bedroom flat on Hornsey High Street. It is bright and neutrally decorated with high ceilings and laminate flooring throughout, has a lovely open plan living space and a large double bedroom. The flat has just been refurbished throughout and works well for a couple who want to be near to everything. Fantastic location, just moments from all the shops on the high street and a ten minute walk to Crouch End Broadway with all it's trendy shops and eateries. Transport options are numerous with the Hornsey Train Station that goes into Moorgate just five minutes walk away and Turnpike Lane (Piccadilly Line) ten minutes down the road or a short bus journey. There are many bus links to central London as well as local stations; Finsbury Park and Highgate.
E.P.C. RATING: D
• Laminate Flooring • Washing Machine • Fitted Kitchen • Close to local amenities • Close to Tube • Fantastic Transport Links • Gas Central Heating • Recently Decorated • Excellent decorative order • Open plan • Double Height Ceilings • Zone 2 • Zone 3 • Beautiful tree lined street • Victorian conversion • 5 weeks deposit • Managed By Black Katz
Places of Interest Locally
- Saint Mary's Church of England Infant School - 0.11 miles
- Hornsey School for Girls - 0.43 miles
- Saint Paul's Roman Catholic Primary School - 0.67 miles
- Langham Road Toilets - 0.68 miles
- Fortismere School - 1.46 miles
- Saint Aloysius College - 1.54 miles
- St Joseph's Catholic Primary School - 1.71 miles
- Highgate School - 1.76 miles
- Broomfield School - 1.95 miles
- Gladsmore Community School - 2.25 miles
- La Sainte Union Catholic School - 2.36 miles
- LaSWAP Sixth Form Consortium - 2.46 miles
- Wilmer Place Car Park - 2.54 miles
- Northumberland Park Community Secondary School - 2.59 miles
- Hampstead Lane Car Park - 2.6 miles
Contact the Crouch End office on:
020 7 713 7337
"I have just rented a property through Black Katz and must say im delighted by service and the professional support. There were some surprises along the way and Roberta and Paul have handled these situations with a positive and professional attitude.
The whole process from viewing to signing the contract was easy. Cristina, who handled all the paper work was a delight and very professional in handling things."
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.