Ingram Lodge, Kings Avenue SW4 • £269 p.w (£1165pcm) • 1 Bedroom Apartment
1 Bedroom Apartment
++VIDEO VIEWING AVAILABLE++
This superb one double bed roomed apartment is located in the Clapham Park area of Clapham. Larger than average (455 Sq.Ft.) this one bedroomed apartment comprises of a stylish separate kitchen, separate bright and airy reception room, fully tiled bathroom and tranquil double bedroom.Wooden floors, white walls and neutral decor throughout. This property also comes with off street parking and communal gardens. There is also ample storage in the reception and hallway. This charming apartment is situated within easy reach of the shops, bars and restaurants on Clapham High Street and in Brixton as well as the open spaces of Clapham Common. Local transport links include Clapham Common Underground Station and Clapham North Underground Station (Northern Line) for connections into and out of central London and numerous various bus links..
E.P.C. RATING: C
• Garden • Communal Gardens • Wood Floors • Off Street Parking • Separate kitchen • Close to local amenities • Fantastic Transport Links • Gas Central Heating • Double Glazed • Good decorative order • Separate WC • Residents Parking • Small Ex- local authority block • Zone 2 • Beautiful tree lined street • Managed by Black Katz for your peace of mind
Places of Interest Locally
- Chestnut Grove Academy - 1.2 miles
- Oak Lodge School - 1.22 miles
- Dunraven School - 1.41 miles
- The Charter School - 1.82 miles
- Alleyn's School - 2.09 miles
- Dulwich College - 2.14 miles
- Dulwich Prep London - 2.33 miles
- St John Bosco College - 2.34 miles
- Burntwood School - 2.36 miles
- Kingsdale Foundation School - 2.42 miles
- The Norwood School - 2.43 miles
- Harris Academy Peckham - 2.82 miles
- Garden House School - 2.83 miles
- Norbury Manor Business & Enterprise College for Girls - 2.92 miles
- The Grey Coat Hospital - 3.01 miles
Contact the Clapham office on:
0207 403 5010
"I'm a landlady living abroad and Black Katz are letting agents for my 2 flats. Kim Welcome and her colleague Alex (but especially Kim) have been outstandingly helpful, not only in finding good tenants but also by sorting out last-minute problems such as unexpected cleaning, and organising redecoration & repairs during a tenant change-over while I was in hospital for a hip replacement.
Kim seems to have endless patience and good humour in our frequent email exchanges and during our occasional phone conversations. I can be a bit batty and sometimes uncontactable at crucial moments; nothing seems to phase Kim. She is always good-humoured and gives me sensible advice/information. I realise this review may seem 'over the top', but Kim Welcome deserves it and I couldn't manage without her!"
Alex (Sandra) Mac Cormick
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.