Judd Street WC1H • £400pw (£1733pcm) • 2 Bedroom Flat
2 Bedroom Flat
Set within a private red brick mansion block this spacious two double bedroom apartment has loads of natural light, fitted kitchen, neutral decor and a tiled bathroom with shower.
Jessel House, Judd Street is located moments from Kings Cross and Euston Stations, the flat is well situated for amenities and city transport alike and is also ideal for student studying at UCL, UCH and CSM.
E.P.C. RATING: D
• Washing Machine • Fitted Kitchen • Close to local amenities • Close to Tube • Fantastic Transport Links • Central Heating • Good decorative order • Zone 1
Places of Interest Locally
- Chartered Institute Of Housing - 0.3 miles
- Thomas Coram Centre - 0.32 miles
- Oakdale College Ltd - 0.36 miles
- Nuffield Health Bloomsbury Fitness & Wellbeing Gym - 0.46 miles
- Saint Giles Colleges (London Central) - 0.51 miles
- The Gower School - Montessori Primary - 0.57 miles
- Elizabeth Garrett Anderson School - 0.58 miles
- 1a Children's Centre - 0.74 miles
- Southbank International School Westminster - Conway Street - 0.77 miles
- Urdang Academy - 0.77 miles
- North London Music Academy - 0.84 miles
- Meditation Classes - 0.9 miles
- Portland Place School - 0.99 miles
- City Lit - 1 miles
- Bright Horizons Regents Park Day Nursery and Preschool - 1.02 miles
Contact the West End office on:
0207 267 1115
Quick response !
They were really efficients and helpfull with us. The workers are really nice, proactive and they give you really quick response about everything.
West End Office All Agents 5 Stars
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.