Kilburn Lane W9 • £202pw (£875pcm) • Studio Apartment Studio
Studio Apartment Studio
Black Katz are pleased to offer a range of brand new studio apartments within a period conversion in Queens Park (Bakerloo Line). The properties have been refurbished to a fantastic standard throughout with modern kitchens and bathrooms, wood flooring and double glazed windows.
The excellent transport links and amenities of Queens Park are a moment away.
*** Prices from £875 pcm - £1200 pcm ***
E.P.C. RATING: C
• Wood Floors • Fitted Kitchen • Close to local amenities • Close to Tube • Fantastic Transport Links • Gas Central Heating • Double Glazed • Excellent decorative order • Tiled bathroom • Period Conversion • Zone 2
Places of Interest Locally
- St Augustines C Of E Primary School - 0.51 miles
- The Parish of Saint James, West Hampstead - 1.11 miles
- The American School in London - 1.17 miles
- London Business School - 1.92 miles
- Sylvia Young Theatre School - 2.08 miles
- Regent's Park Open Air Theatre - 2.18 miles
- Haverstock School - 2.28 miles
- St Marylebone C of E School - 2.35 miles
- English Folk Dance and Song Society - 2.37 miles
- Royal College of Art - 2.42 miles
- Kensington Olympia Railway Station - 2.42 miles
- West London College - 2.54 miles
- Imperial College London - 2.63 miles
- Garfunkel's - 2.92 miles
- London Academy Of Music & Dramatic Art - 2.96 miles
Contact the West Hampstead office on:
020 7328 5000
"I can't say enough good things about Black Katz and the service and assistance we received. Gary and Michal from the West Hampstead office were really truly fantastic and helpful, going way above and beyond to help make the process of finding a place to live and getting all signed up as painless as possible.
Gary was right on the ball, really listened about what we needed and wanted, showed us lots of properties and was most of all honest, helpful, and a really great ally. He spent lots of time on getting us sorted and happy, and I can't recommend him enough.
After dealing with loads of other Real Estate agents in London (from the hopeless to the outright deceitful), I was really suspicious, but couldn't have ended up more pleased. Thanks very much to everyone from West Hampstead office. You really helped us out and we appreciate it."
Matt and Will
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.