Lisson Street NW1 • £290pw (£1256pcm) • 1 Bedroom Flat
1 Bedroom Flat
A cosy recently decorated one double bedroom flat set on the 2nd floor of a small purpose built block in the heart of Marylebone. the apartment has a bright open plan kitchen lounge, neutral decor and wood floors. Lisson Street is a quiet cul-de-sac and is conveniently located close to the wide array of amenities of Edgware Road, Praed Street and Baker Street.
E.P.C. RATING: E
• Wood Floors • Washing Machine • Fitted Kitchen • Close to local amenities • Close to Tube • Fantastic Transport Links • Central Heating • Excellent decorative order • Zone 1
Places of Interest Locally
- City of Westminster College, Paddington Green Campus - 0.28 miles
- Jane Packer Flowers - 0.58 miles
- St Marylebone C of E School - 0.72 miles
- European School Of Economics - 0.8 miles
- Paddington Academy - 1.08 miles
- Lansdowne College - 1.17 miles
- Cookery School at Little Portland Street - 1.18 miles
- The Educational and Cultural Center I.R. Iran - 1.43 miles
- Urban Golf | Soho - 1.53 miles
- North London Music Academy - 1.61 miles
- EC London English School and EC London 30+ (Adult English Centre) - 1.64 miles
- South Hampstead High School - 1.74 miles
- St Clement & St James C Of E Primary School - 2.05 miles
- City Lit - 2.12 miles
- Central London Shodokan Aikido - 2.12 miles
Contact the Camden office on:
020 7284 3111
Really quick response !
They were really efficients and helpfull with us. The workers are really nice, proactive and they give you really quick response about everything.
Camden Office All Agents 5 Stars.
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.