PROPERTY NO LONGER AVAILABLE
Drummond Street NW1 • £1100pw (£4766pcm) • 4 Bedroom Flat
4 Bedroom Flat
This stunning four double bedroom property is situated within a lovely private conversion minutes to Euston. Offered in excellent condition the property has a large lounge with wood floors and a luxury open plan kitchen, spotlights, en-suite to master bedroom, neutral decor and ample storage space. The property also has access to a large private balcony.
Drummond Street is ideally located to benefit from a close proximity to the West End and the numerous shops, bars and restaurants found therein. Euston Station (National Rail and Northern Line Underground services) is moments away, while the motorist will find easy access to the A40, for routes into and out of central London..
E.P.C. RATING: C
Council Tax Band: D
TENANCY PERIOD: 12 months
• Washing Machine • Dishwasher • Luxury Appliances • Fitted Kitchen • Close to local amenities • Close to Tube • Fantastic Transport Links • Zone 1 • Tiled bathroom • En suite bathroom • Private Development • Gas Central Heating • Recently Decorated • Spacious Living Room • Washer Dryer • Floor to ceiling windows
Places of Interest Locally
- St Marylebone C of E School - 0.73 miles
- Nuffield Health Fitness & Wellbeing Gym - 0.82 miles
- European School Of Economics - 0.96 miles
- Urban Golf | Soho - 1.05 miles
- City Lit - 1.11 miles
- Jane Packer Flowers - 1.11 miles
- Central London Shodokan Aikido - 1.4 miles
- Urban Golf | Smithfield - 1.57 miles
- City of Westminster College, Paddington Green Campus - 1.69 miles
- City of London School - 1.95 miles
- The Grove Nursery & Preschool - 2.11 miles
- The Grey Coat Hospital - 2.14 miles
- South Hampstead High School - 2.15 miles
- Nuffield Health Fitness & Wellbeing Gym - 2.28 miles
- La Sainte Union Catholic School - 2.33 miles
Contact the Camden office on:
020 7284 3111
"From being shown around the flat to being put through the letting process everyone at Black Katz was very helpful and keen to answer my (many) questions. I was looking for myself and my other half and I was by myself for most of the process - they did everything to alleviate my fears and facilitated meeting the landladies etc. Would highly recommend!"
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.