PROPERTY NO LONGER AVAILABLE
Bath Terrace SE1 • £525 p.w. (£2275pcm) • 3 Bedroom Apartment
3 Bedroom Apartment
++VIDEO VIEWING AVAILABLE++
--Available 14th July--
This bright and airy three double bedroomed apartment is located in this extremely well kept purpose built development on the third floor. Offering very well proportioned rooms, separate fully fitted kitchen, bright and airy double reception room, modern bathroom. Situated in a SE1 location located just near Borough High Street and moments from London Bridge or Elephant and Castle.
E.P.C. RATING: C
Council Tax Band: C
TENANCY PERIOD: 12 months
• Wood Floors • Separate kitchen • Close to local amenities • Close to Tube • Fantastic Transport Links • Zone 1 • Zone 2 • 5 weeks deposit • Managed by Black Katz for your peace of mind • Mid-Century Development • Gas Central Heating • Double Glazed
Places of Interest Locally
- Bright Horizons Tabard Square Nursery and Preschool - 0.36 miles
- Notre Dame Roman Catholic Girls' School - 0.41 miles
- Friars Primary School - 0.43 miles
- Chinese-Zone Language Training - 0.44 miles
- Gemma Milburn Vocal Coach - 0.44 miles
- St George's Cathedral Catholic Primary School - 0.45 miles
- St Joseph's R C Primary School - 0.45 miles
- English Martyr's Primary School - Annexe Building - 0.53 miles
- The Royal College Of Speech & Language Therapists - 0.62 miles
- Elephant Drums - 0.64 miles
- Oasis Academy Johanna - 0.7 miles
- Waterloo Body Station - 0.71 miles
- St Paul's Primary School, Walworth - 0.71 miles
- London Waterloo Academy - 0.79 miles
- DLD College London - 0.88 miles
Contact the London Bridge office on:
020 7403 5010
"I highly recommend Michael Maslisz who is working Black Katz, London Bridge Branch.
Michael is a smart, friendly and very honest guy.
After viewing some apartments with him in Southwark area I decided to offer for one of the apartments. The overall process (from offering to signature) was fast and very professional.
To put it in a nutshell, I'm very satisfied with the service provided and with the apartment.
Thank you very much, Michael"
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.