Brayburne Avenue SW4 • £300 p.w (£1300pcm) • 1 Bedroom Apartment
1 Bedroom Apartment
++VIDEO VIEWING AVAILABLE++
This beautiful first floor one bedroomed Victorian conversion is located on the borders of the ever desirable area of "Clapham Old Town" and benefits from a charming private roof terrace. Bright and airy and incorporates period charm with contemporary living. Recently redecorated throughout with fresh, clean white walls solid oak wooden flooring and period features. This well appointed property comprises of an open plan kitchen reception room with white gloss units and breakfast bar, big windows flooding everywhere with natural light and very good storage. Modern, stylish bathroom and tranquil good sized bedroom. Superbly located minutes from Wandsworth Road over ground station or within a ten minutes walk to either Clapham Common or Clapham North Tube Stations (Northern Line) or Clapham High Street Overground. The green open spaces of Clapham Common and the many delights of Clapham High Street are also easily accessible.
E.P.C. RATING: C
• Wood Floors • Washing Machine • Luxury Appliances • Close to local amenities • Fantastic Transport Links • Central Heating • Excellent decorative order • Roof Terrace • Tiled bathroom • Open plan • Period Conversion • Zone 2 • Beautiful tree lined street
Places of Interest Locally
- Pimlico Academy - 1.25 miles
- Vauxhall City Farm - 1.53 miles
- Royal Academy of Dance - 1.58 miles
- Victoria Coach Station - 1.61 miles
- Chestnut Grove Academy - 1.89 miles
- Notre Dame School - 2.34 miles
- The London Oratory School - 2.51 miles
- Lady Margaret School - 2.61 miles
- Alleyn's School - 2.66 miles
- The Royal Institution of Great Britain - 2.75 miles
- Pineapple Dance Studios - 3.06 miles
- West London College - 3.09 miles
- Dulwich College - 3.11 miles
- London Bridge - 3.31 miles
- The City Of London School - 3.37 miles
Contact the Clapham office on:
0207 403 5010
"I'm a landlady living abroad and Black Katz are letting agents for my 2 flats. Kim Welcome and her colleague Alex (but especially Kim) have been outstandingly helpful, not only in finding good tenants but also by sorting out last-minute problems such as unexpected cleaning, and organising redecoration & repairs during a tenant change-over while I was in hospital for a hip replacement.
Kim seems to have endless patience and good humour in our frequent email exchanges and during our occasional phone conversations. I can be a bit batty and sometimes uncontactable at crucial moments; nothing seems to phase Kim. She is always good-humoured and gives me sensible advice/information. I realise this review may seem 'over the top', but Kim Welcome deserves it and I couldn't manage without her!"
Alex (Sandra) Mac Cormick
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.