PROPERTY NO LONGER AVAILABLE
Paradise Road SW4 • £343 p.w. (£1486pcm) • 1 Bedroom Apartment
1 Bedroom Apartment
++VIDEO VIEWING AVAILABLE++
-- Available 14th July--
Located on the second floor of this very well kept purpose built development this stylish property is flooded with natural light and boasts a charming balcony. Larger than average this contemporary one bedroomed apartment boasts over 500 sq.ft. of living and entertaining space. Comprising of a very generous sized kitchen reception room, tiled bathroom and tranquil bedroom with very good storage. Located minutes walking distance of Stockwell Station where you can access the Victoria and Northern Line making it easy to access The City and Central London.
E.P.C. RATING: C
Council Tax Band: B
TENANCY PERIOD: 12 months
• Balcony • Beautiful tree lined street • Wood Floors • Luxury Appliances • Fitted Kitchen • Close to local amenities • Fantastic Transport Links • Zone 2 • 5 weeks deposit • Open plan • Small Ex- local authority block • Managed by Black Katz for your peace of mind • Gas Central Heating • Double Glazed • Spacious Living Room
Places of Interest Locally
- Clapham Manor Primary School - 0.69 miles
- Lambeth School of Art - 1.12 miles
- Saint John the Divine Church of England Primary School - 1.12 miles
- Jessop Primary School - 1.37 miles
- Working Mums Daycare & Preschool - 1.62 miles
- Water Babies South West London - 1.67 miles
- The Grey Coat Hospital - 1.73 miles
- George Shearing Community Centre - 1.75 miles
- Westminster School - 1.83 miles
- The Charter School North Dulwich - 1.89 miles
- Belleville Primary School - 1.92 miles
- Notre Dame Roman Catholic Girls' School - 1.96 miles
- St George's Cathedral Catholic Primary School - 2.04 miles
- English Martyr's Primary School - Annexe Building - 2.1 miles
- Hot Yoga South - 2.17 miles
Contact the Clapham office on:
0207 403 5010
"I'm a landlady living abroad and Black Katz are letting agents for my 2 flats. Kim Welcome and her colleague Alex (but especially Kim) have been outstandingly helpful, not only in finding good tenants but also by sorting out last-minute problems such as unexpected cleaning, and organising redecoration & repairs during a tenant change-over while I was in hospital for a hip replacement.
Kim seems to have endless patience and good humour in our frequent email exchanges and during our occasional phone conversations. I can be a bit batty and sometimes uncontactable at crucial moments; nothing seems to phase Kim. She is always good-humoured and gives me sensible advice/information. I realise this review may seem 'over the top', but Kim Welcome deserves it and I couldn't manage without her!"
Alex (Sandra) Mac Cormick
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.