Lowry Court - Stubbs Drive SE16 • £280 p.w. (£1213pcm) • 1 Bedroom Apartment
1 Bedroom Apartment
++VIDEO VIEWING AVAILABLE++
This beautiful very well-presented one double bedroomed apartment is situated on the second floor in this small very well kept modern development. Bright and airy with neutral decor throughout and designated parking space. This lovely apartment is set within the much sort-after South Bermondsey area, just moments from the station. This beautiful development is located on a a quiet residential street.Offering well proportioned rooms, recently redecorated with a modern open plan kitchen reception room, stylish bathroom and good sized bedroom. South Bermondsey station is a few minutes walkaway and Bermondsey Station (Jubilee Line) is also accessible, both offering direct links to London Bridge, Canary Wharf and beyond .There are also excellent and frequent buses offering options both in and out of central London. Locally you have various shops and large supermarkets on your doorstep.
E.P.C. RATING: D
• Combination of wooden floors and carpets • Off Street Parking • Washing Machine • Close to local amenities • Fantastic Transport Links • Double Glazed • Excellent decorative order • Open plan • Residents Parking • Private Development • Zone 2 • Beautiful tree lined street • 5 weeks deposit
Places of Interest Locally
- Galleywall Primary, City of London Academy - 0.07 miles
- New Vision Day Nursery - 0.2 miles
- Your Choice Childcare Services - 0.31 miles
- Rotherhithe Children & Family Centre - 0.36 miles
- Eveline Lowe Primary School - 0.37 miles
- Southwark Park Primary School - 0.37 miles
- The Nichlas Vilsmark Flower School - 0.42 miles
- Academy of Ideas - 0.42 miles
- Alma Primary School - 0.45 miles
- Nero Recording Studios - 0.49 miles
- Treasure House (London) CIC - 0.49 miles
- Sankofa Nursery - 0.52 miles
- Seven Islands Leisure Centre - 0.57 miles
- Southwark Aquatics Swimming Club - 0.58 miles
- Bermondsey Scuba Diving Club (BSAC 42) - 0.58 miles
Contact the London Bridge office on:
020 7403 5010
"I highly recommend Michael Maslisz who is working Black Katz, London Bridge Branch.
Michael is a smart, friendly and very honest guy.
After viewing some apartments with him in Southwark area I decided to offer for one of the apartments. The overall process (from offering to signature) was fast and very professional.
To put it in a nutshell, I'm very satisfied with the service provided and with the apartment.
Thank you very much, Michael"
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.