PROPERTY NO LONGER AVAILABLE
Lyham Road SW2 • £525 p.w (£2275pcm) • 3 Bedroom Apartment
3 Bedroom Apartment
--Available 12th October--
This fantastic three bedroomed apartment is located on the first floor of this impressive Victorian House. Recently repainted throughout and offering well proportioned rooms, double reception, flooded with natural light, neutral decor and modern fittings throughout.
E.P.C. RATING: D
Council Tax Band: C
TENANCY PERIOD: 12 months
• Beautiful tree lined street • Carpets throughout • Separate kitchen • Close to local amenities • Fantastic Transport Links • Zone 2 • 5 weeks deposit • Period Conversion • Managed by Black Katz for your peace of mind • Gas Central Heating
Places of Interest Locally
- Holy Trinity C Of E Primary School - 0.34 miles
- Cherubins Day Nursery - 0.77 miles
- Clapham Manor Primary School - 1.13 miles
- Hot Yoga South - 1.16 miles
- Jessop Primary School - 1.29 miles
- The Charter School North Dulwich - 1.59 miles
- Stockwell Park High School - 1.63 miles
- Belleville Primary School - 1.73 miles
- Dulwich College - 1.87 miles
- Water Babies South West London - 1.89 miles
- Dulwich Prep London - 2.05 miles
- Kingsdale Foundation School - 2.14 miles
- George Shearing Community Centre - 2.17 miles
- The Norwood School - 2.19 miles
- Saint John the Divine Church of England Primary School - 2.24 miles
Contact the Clapham office on:
0207 403 5010
"I'm a landlady living abroad and Black Katz are letting agents for my 2 flats. Kim Welcome and her colleague Alex (but especially Kim) have been outstandingly helpful, not only in finding good tenants but also by sorting out last-minute problems such as unexpected cleaning, and organising redecoration & repairs during a tenant change-over while I was in hospital for a hip replacement.
Kim seems to have endless patience and good humour in our frequent email exchanges and during our occasional phone conversations. I can be a bit batty and sometimes uncontactable at crucial moments; nothing seems to phase Kim. She is always good-humoured and gives me sensible advice/information. I realise this review may seem 'over the top', but Kim Welcome deserves it and I couldn't manage without her!"
Alex (Sandra) Mac Cormick
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.