PROPERTY NO LONGER AVAILABLE
Mackeson Road NW3 • £375p.w. (£1625pcm) • 2 Bedroom Flat
2 Bedroom Flat
A fantastic two double bedroom apartment on the ground floor of a house conversion on a quiet residential street in the Belsize Park (Northern Line) Hampstead Heath (Overground) area. The property is flooded with natural light and offers good size reception room, modern fitted kitchen, two double bedrooms and fully tiled bathroom. The excellent transport links and amenities of both Belsize Park (Northern Line) and Hampstead Heath (Overground) as well as the open spaces of Hampstead Heath are all a short walk away.
E.P.C. RATING: C
• Washing Machine • Fitted Kitchen • Close to local amenities • Close to Tube • Fantastic Transport Links • Gas Central Heating • Good decorative order
Places of Interest Locally
- Gospel Oak Primary School - 0.35 miles
- LaSWAP Sixth Form Consortium - 0.49 miles
- La Sainte Union Catholic School - 0.58 miles
- South Hampstead High School - 0.91 miles
- St Joseph's R C Primary School - 1.22 miles
- Highgate School - 1.29 miles
- St Margaret's School - 1.31 miles
- North London Music Academy - 1.49 miles
- EC London English School and EC London 30+ (Adult English Centre) - 2.18 miles
- Henrietta Barnett School - 2.2 miles
- St Marylebone School - 2.29 miles
- Paddington Sports Club - 2.3 miles
- Islamia Primary School - 2.31 miles
- City of Westminster College, Paddington Green Campus - 2.42 miles
- Paddington Academy - 2.5 miles
Contact the West Hampstead office on:
020 7328 5000
"Having worked as an estate agent myself I was astounded by how professional and helpful Black Katz were. After my first conversation with Aidan he took time to get to know me and about our search. He then showed us properties that matched our requirements but which were quite different in location as we were not sure where we wanted to be. Him and Michal helped negotiate on the property we fell in love with as it was a bit over our budget with Aidan even coming out to introduce us to the landlord after the deal was done.
Gemma then took over all the paperwork and was friendly and helpful throughout the process replying quickly to all my emails. The entire process has gone swimmingly and we are delighted with our new flat."
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.