The Pioneer Building Newington Causeway SE1 • £580 p.w. (£2535pcm) • 2 Bedroom Apartment
2 Bedroom Apartment
++VIDEO VIEWING AVAILABLE++
-- Available 4th July--
Boasting slick lines, drenched in natural light, oak wooden floors throughout, spot lights, white walls, very good storage and beautiful balcony. This gorgeous apartment is located on the 10th floor of this amazing private modern development. Larger than average this two double bedroomed apartment boasts stunning views of the London skyline.Stylish and contemporary and boasting approximately 869 sq.ft or 81 Sq.mt of living and entertaining space. Floor to ceiling windows and gorgeous open plan kitchen reception room leading on to a stunning balcony.There are a further two enormous communal roof terraces located on the 15th and 18th floors with far reaching views of London and secure bike storage.
This apartment is superbly located to either Borough tube station (northern line) or Elephant and Castle tube and train station (Bakerloo line, Northern line or overground).
E.P.C. RATING: C
Council Tax Band: E
• Balcony • Communal roof terrace • Wooden floors throughout • Washing Machine • Dishwasher • Luxury Appliances • Fitted Kitchen • Separate kitchen • Close to local amenities • Close to Tube • Fantastic Transport Links • Zone 1 • Zone 2 • 5 weeks deposit • Two Bathrooms • En suite bathroom • Walk in shower • Open plan • Private Development • Dual aspect • Double Glazed • Recently Decorated • Excellent decorative order • Spacious Living Room • Granite work surfaces • Floor to ceiling windows • Bicycle Storage
Places of Interest Locally
- Notre Dame School - 0.33 miles
- London Bridge Underground Station - 0.75 miles
- The City Of London School - 1 miles
- London School of Business and Finance - 1.51 miles
- City Lit - 1.53 miles
- Pineapple Dance Studios - 1.6 miles
- Liverpool Street Station - 1.65 miles
- Italia Conti of Theatre Arts - 1.72 miles
- Cass Business School - 1.74 miles
- Pimlico Academy - 1.8 miles
- Hult International Business School - Undergraduate Campus - 1.8 miles
- The Royal Institution of Great Britain - 2.07 miles
- Victoria Coach Station - 2.22 miles
- The Place - 2.45 miles
- London Contemporary Dance School - 2.46 miles
Contact the London Bridge office on:
020 7403 5010
Excellent, prompt and efficient service. I highly recommend Black Katz London Bridge. I have used them for a few years and I have always been pleased with their service.
London Bridge Office All Agents 5 Stars
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.