Northlands Street SE5 • £285 p.w. (£1235pcm) • 1 Bedroom Apartment
1 Bedroom Apartment
+VIDEO VIEWING AVAILABLE++
Boasting size, quality and location this stunning apartment is situated on the first floor of this handsome period building. Flooded with natural light and all refurbished throughout this superb one double bedroomed apartment offers stylish and contemporary living.This beautiful property is perfectly formed and offers very well proportioned rooms with neutral decor throughout and high ceiling.
Moments from Denmark hill station, Loughborough Juction station, the Kings College Hospital and many delights of Brixton this property is ideally located. The green open spaces of Brockwell Park, with its Lido and tennis courts are also close by.
E.P.C. RATING: D
• Combination of wood floors and carpets • Washing Machine • Separate kitchen • Close to local amenities • Fantastic Transport Links • Gas Central Heating • Double Glazed • Recently Decorated • Excellent decorative order • Spacious Living Room • Tiled bathroom • Period House • Victorian conversion • High ceilings • Managed by Black Katz for your peace of mind • 5 weeks deposit
Places of Interest Locally
- Piano and Singing Lessons - 0.09 miles
- London School Of Missions - 0.3 miles
- Guitar Lessons - Online - 0.37 miles
- The Nest Pre-School Nursery - 0.43 miles
- The Michael Tippett School - 0.47 miles
- St John's Angell Town Primary School - 0.48 miles
- Camberwell Leisure Centre - 0.53 miles
- Jessop Primary School - 0.57 miles
- Dougie Freeman - 0.59 miles
- Evelyn Grace Academy. - 0.6 miles
- Kathy Yvanovich TheMindBodyAndSoulCoach - 0.73 miles
- Our World Nursery - 0.74 miles
- Vassall Road Preschool - 0.82 miles
- Stockwell Music Lessons - 0.83 miles
- The Charter School - 0.88 miles
Contact the Clapham office on:
0207 403 5010
"I'm a landlady living abroad and Black Katz are letting agents for my 2 flats. Kim Welcome and her colleague Alex (but especially Kim) have been outstandingly helpful, not only in finding good tenants but also by sorting out last-minute problems such as unexpected cleaning, and organising redecoration & repairs during a tenant change-over while I was in hospital for a hip replacement.
Kim seems to have endless patience and good humour in our frequent email exchanges and during our occasional phone conversations. I can be a bit batty and sometimes uncontactable at crucial moments; nothing seems to phase Kim. She is always good-humoured and gives me sensible advice/information. I realise this review may seem 'over the top', but Kim Welcome deserves it and I couldn't manage without her!"
Alex (Sandra) Mac Cormick
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.