Pembroke Street N1 • £350pw (£1516pcm) • 2 Bedroom Flat
++ VIDEO VIEWING AVAILABLE ++
A fantastic two double bedroom split-level property located on the raised ground floor of a small purpose built build. The property consists of two good sized doubles, a large separate lounge that can also be used as a third bedroom, fully fitted kitchen, tiled bathroom, neutral decor throughout and shared garden. Pembroke Street is located minutes to Caledonian Road and Caledonian Road & Barnsbury overground. Kings cross the largest interchange hub is also within a short distance.
E.P.C. RATING: C
• Garden • Combination of wood floors and carpets • Washing Machine • Fitted Kitchen • Separate kitchen • Close to local amenities • Close to Tube • Fantastic Transport Links • Gas Central Heating • Central Heating • Double Glazed • Excellent decorative order • Spacious Living Room • Tiled bathroom • Small Ex- local authority block • Zone 2 • Purpose built development • Managed by Black Katz for your peace of mind
Places of Interest Locally
- Chartered Institute Of Housing - 0.91 miles
- North London Music Academy - 0.95 miles
- Urdang Academy - 1.12 miles
- Nuffield Health Fitness & Wellbeing Gym - 1.22 miles
- The Grove Nursery & Preschool - 1.25 miles
- Saint Giles Colleges (London Central) - 1.4 miles
- Gospel Oak Primary School - 1.68 miles
- City Lit - 1.85 miles
- SAE Institute London - 1.85 miles
- City of London School for Girls - 1.89 miles
- Nuffield Health Fitness & Wellbeing Gym - 2.06 miles
- Marshall Street Leisure Centre & Spa - 2.09 miles
- Queensbridge Room - 2.14 miles
- European School Of Economics - 2.2 miles
- City of London School - 2.25 miles
Contact the Islington office on:
020 7713 7337
"I'm a landlady living abroad and Black Katz are letting agents for my 2 flats. Kim Welcome and her colleague Alex (but especially Kim) have been outstandingly helpful, not only in finding good tenants but also by sorting out last-minute problems such as unexpected cleaning, and organising redecoration & repairs during a tenant change-over while I was in hospital for a hip replacement.
Kim seems to have endless patience and good humour in our frequent email exchanges and during our occasional phone conversations. I can be a bit batty and sometimes uncontactable at crucial moments; nothing seems to phase Kim. She is always good-humoured and gives me sensible advice/information. I realise this review may seem 'over the top', but Kim Welcome deserves it and I couldn't manage without her!"
Alex (Sandra) Mac Cormick
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.