Priory Road N8 • £340 p/w (£1473pcm) • 1 Bedroom Flat
1 Bedroom Flat
++ VIDEO VIEWING AVAILABLE ++
A fantastic split level one bedroom flat set within a beautiful period house located right next to Priory park and walking distance to Crouch end Broadway. This flat benefits from a modern separate kitchen, tiled bathroom, large lounge, a spacious double bedroom with access to a private south facing roof terrace.
Located on one of Crouch ends premier roads the property offers easy access to an abundance of boutique shops, cafes, supermarket and restaurants on the Crouch End Broadway, also offering access to the lush green space of Priory Park.
E.P.C. RATING: D
Council Tax Band: B
TENANCY PERIOD: 12 months
• Beautiful tree lined street • Carpets throughout • Washing Machine • Fitted Kitchen • Separate kitchen • Close to local amenities • Fantastic Transport Links • Zone 2 • Zone 3 • 5 weeks deposit • Tiled bathroom • Arranged over two floors • Period Conversion • Victorian conversion • Gas Central Heating • Central Heating • Excellent decorative order • Spacious Living Room
Places of Interest Locally
- Highgate Wood School - 0.45 miles
- Saint Mary's Church of England Infant School - 0.52 miles
- Saint Paul's Roman Catholic Primary School - 0.89 miles
- St James C of E Primary School - 0.96 miles
- Alexandra Park School - 1.07 miles
- Fortismere School - 1.12 miles
- Highgate School - 1.39 miles
- St Thomas More School - 1.46 miles
- Woodside High School - 1.63 miles
- Park View School - 1.64 miles
- Broomfield School - 1.97 miles
- Nuffield Health Friern Barnet Fitness & Wellbeing Gym - 2.04 miles
- Acland Burghley School - 2.1 miles
- Parliament Hill School - 2.18 miles
- City and Islington College - Centre for Business, Arts and Technology - 2.22 miles
Contact the Crouch End office on:
020 7 713 7337
"I have just rented a property through Black Katz and must say im delighted by service and the professional support. There were some surprises along the way and Roberta and Paul have handled these situations with a positive and professional attitude.
The whole process from viewing to signing the contract was easy. Cristina, who handled all the paper work was a delight and very professional in handling things."
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.