Sandwich street WC1H • £475pw (£2058pcm) • 1 Bedroom Flat
1 Bedroom Flat
This fantastic newly decorated and quiet one bedroom flat is set on third floor of popular mansion block with resident caretaker. Finished to a high standard with a fabulous internal courtyard and roof terrace this quiet apartment offers a spacious lounge, modern fitted kitchen, neutral decor double bedroom with fitted wardrobes and ample storage space.
Russell Square, Kings Cross and Euston stations all 5 mins walk. Close to Brunswick Centre with its shops, cinema, restaurant and large Waitrose supermarket.
E.P.C. RATING: D
Council Tax Band: C
TENANCY PERIOD: 12 months
• Washing Machine • Fitted Kitchen • Close to local amenities • Close to Tube • Fantastic Transport Links • Zone 1 • Tiled bathroom • Central Heating • Good decorative order
Places of Interest Locally
- St Pancras International - 0.29 miles
- Euston - 0.35 miles
- Cleveland Street Car Park - 0.7 miles
- St Clement Danes C Of E Primary School - 0.99 miles
- St Marylebone C of E School - 1.15 miles
- Jane Packer Flowers - 1.2 miles
- Charing Cross Station - 1.31 miles
- City of London School - 1.59 miles
- Waterloo Station - 1.76 miles
- Liverpool Street Station - 2 miles
- Royal Artillery Memorial - 2.03 miles
- City of Westminster College, Paddington Green Campus - 2.14 miles
- St George's Cathedral Catholic Primary School - 2.15 miles
- Gatwick Express - 2.27 miles
- London Bridge Station - 2.32 miles
Contact the West End office on:
0207 267 1115
Quick response !
They were really efficients and helpfull with us. The workers are really nice, proactive and they give you really quick response about everything.
West End Office All Agents 5 Stars
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.