PROPERTY NO LONGER AVAILABLE
West End Lane NW6 • £795pw (£3445pcm) • 3 Bedroom Flat
3 Bedroom Flat
Here we have a stunning and truly unique three bedroom apartment, set on the 1st floor of a period mansion block in the heart of West Hampstead. The property boasts three large double bedrooms, a huge lounge and a stunning modern white-gloss kitchen – complete with breakfast table. The apartment also features two bathrooms – one of which is en-suite – along with good storage and double height ceilings throughout. Situated in the heart of West Hampstead, the property is just moments from the plethora of cafes, bars, restaurants and independent shops which makes West End Lane such a desirable village high-street. Should cricket or lawn tennis be your sport of choice, Hampstead Cricket Club and Cumberland Lawn Tennis Club are just a four minute stroll from your front door. Transport links are fantastic, with West Hampstead Thameslink, Overground (Stratford Branch) and Underground (Jubilee) Lines just a three, four and five minute walk respectively.
E.P.C. RATING: E
• Wood Floors • Washing Machine • Dishwasher • Fitted Kitchen • Separate kitchen • Close to local amenities • Close to Tube • Fantastic Transport Links • Gas Central Heating • Excellent decorative order • Spacious Living Room • Tiled bathroom • Double Height Ceilings • En suite bathroom • Granite work surface • Zone 2
Places of Interest Locally
- Bright Horizons West Hampstead Station Day Nursery and Preschool - 0.27 miles
- Learn The Piano. - 0.29 miles
- Kumon Maths & English - 0.29 miles
- Casa Dei Bambini Montessori School - 0.3 miles
- Sington Nursery - 0.36 miles
- University College School Senior School - 0.52 miles
- ICMP - 0.57 miles
- St Margaret's School - 0.58 miles
- Fordwych Nursery School - 0.62 miles
- South Hampstead High School - 0.64 miles
- North Bridge House - Nursery Hampstead - 0.65 miles
- Fitzjohn's Primary School - 0.72 miles
- Oliver's Montessori Nursery and Pre-School - 0.94 miles
- Trevor Roberts School - 0.96 miles
- Guitar Lessons London : London Guitar Academy - 0.97 miles
Contact the West Hampstead office on:
020 7328 5000
"Having worked as an estate agent myself I was astounded by how professional and helpful Black Katz were. After my first conversation with Aidan he took time to get to know me and about our search. He then showed us properties that matched our requirements but which were quite different in location as we were not sure where we wanted to be. Him and Michal helped negotiate on the property we fell in love with as it was a bit over our budget with Aidan even coming out to introduce us to the landlord after the deal was done.
Gemma then took over all the paperwork and was friendly and helpful throughout the process replying quickly to all my emails. The entire process has gone swimmingly and we are delighted with our new flat."
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.