Sherriff Road NW6 • £300pw (£1300pcm) • Studio Apartment Apartment
Studio Apartment Apartment
***** WATER INCLUDED - NEWLY REFURBISHED ***** This is a newly refurbished studio apartment located in a well maintained period conversion in West Hampstead. The studio has a modern open plan kitchen with dark stone effect work surfaces and gloss white cabinet doors. There is a modern bathroom with shower, sink and WC. There are wood floors throughout and neutral decor. The property is located in the heart of West Hampstead a moments’ walk from the Tube and High Street. West Hampstead has excellent transport links with the Jubilee Line, Overground and Thameslink. We also have a fantastic selection of bars, restaurants, shops and local amenities including the excellent farmers Market on Saturdays.
E.P.C. RATING: D
• Laminate Flooring • Fitted Kitchen • Close to local amenities • Close to Tube • Fantastic Transport Links • Recently Decorated • Open plan • Period Conversion • Including water rates • Beautiful tree lined street
Places of Interest Locally
- West Hampstead - 0.12 miles
- ICMP - 0.38 miles
- Kilburn Station - 0.47 miles
- Finchley Road - 0.59 miles
- South Hampstead High School - 0.74 miles
- Kilburn Park - 0.75 miles
- University College School Senior School - 0.75 miles
- Swiss Cottage - 0.82 miles
- Harris Academy St John's Wood - 0.86 miles
- The UCL Academy - 0.96 miles
- Hampstead - 0.99 miles
- The American School in London - 1.05 miles
- St. John's Wood Station - 1.13 miles
- Maida Vale - 1.15 miles
- Nuffield Fitness & Wellbing Gym - 1.2 miles
Contact the West Hampstead office on:
020 7328 5000
"I can't say enough good things about Black Katz and the service and assistance we received. Gary and Michal from the West Hampstead office were really truly fantastic and helpful, going way above and beyond to help make the process of finding a place to live and getting all signed up as painless as possible.
Gary was right on the ball, really listened about what we needed and wanted, showed us lots of properties and was most of all honest, helpful, and a really great ally. He spent lots of time on getting us sorted and happy, and I can't recommend him enough.
After dealing with loads of other Real Estate agents in London (from the hopeless to the outright deceitful), I was really suspicious, but couldn't have ended up more pleased. Thanks very much to everyone from West Hampstead office. You really helped us out and we appreciate it."
Matt and Will
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.