Shirland Road W9 • £365pw (£1581pcm) • 1 Bedroom Flat
1 Bedroom Flat
Black Katz are delighted to offer for rent this well presented one bedroom apartment located on Shirland road, Maida Vale. The property is situated on the ground floor of a period conversion with many local conveniences and amenities a stones throw away. This bright and spacious apartment offers a spacious reception room with open plan kitchen, good size double bedroom with ample storage space, modern bathroom and a private garden.
The property is within walking distance to both Queens Park and Maida Vale underground stations (10 minutes walk). These are both on the Bakerloo line and are within Zone 2 which allows for affordable travel in and out of Central London. Shirland Road itself offers a range of convenience stores as well as cafes and bars. There are also bus links to various parts of Central London. Another added benefit is the fact that the apartment is within the borough of Westminster, where council tax is significantly reduced in comparison to neighbouring areas.
E.P.C. RATING: D
• Garden • Wood Floors • Washing Machine • Fitted Kitchen • Close to local amenities • Close to Tube • Fantastic Transport Links • Gas Central Heating • Excellent decorative order • Spacious Living Room • Tiled bathroom • Period Conversion • Zone 2 • Beautiful tree lined street • Period features
Places of Interest Locally
- Paddington Academy - 0.08 miles
- City of Westminster College, Paddington Green Campus - 0.82 miles
- Enrica Rocca Cooking School London - 0.95 miles
- Lansdowne College - 1 miles
- London Business School - 1.31 miles
- St Clement & St James C Of E Primary School - 1.42 miles
- Queens Park Community School - 1.54 miles
- South Hampstead High School - 1.57 miles
- The Cardinal Vaughan Memorial School - 1.72 miles
- St Marylebone C of E School - 1.74 miles
- European School Of Economics - 1.83 miles
- Jane Packer Flowers - 1.84 miles
- St Margaret's School - 2.23 miles
- Royal Artillery Memorial - 2.34 miles
- Cleveland Street Car Park - 2.35 miles
Contact the Camden office on:
020 7284 3111
This was the first time I've used Black Katz and have had a positive experience right up until the end. Dara was my main point of contact and she was simply amazing. She was so thoughtful and quick to respond to any queries or concerns. If I was remaining in London longer I would definitely go back to Black Katz. Thanks for everything Black Katz team.
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.