St. Benedicts Close SW17 • £275 p.w.(Includes Residents Parking). (£1192pcm) • 1 Bedroom Apartment
1 Bedroom Apartment
++VIDEO VIEWING AVAILABLE++
The property beautiful property comprises of a gorgeous reception room, modern slick open-plan kitchen, bright and airy bedroom and smart stylish bathroom and boasts stylish and contemporary living. Situated moments from the leisure facilities of Tooting Bec Common and within easy reach of a superb range of shops, bars and restaurants along Balham High Road, the property offers motorists easy access to the A23/M23. The nearest underground station is Tooting Bec (Northern Line) and Balham Station ( Overground and Northern Line) is moments away.
E.P.C. RATING: D
• Wood Floors • Close to local amenities • Fantastic Transport Links • Double Glazed • Recently Decorated • Excellent decorative order • Open plan • Residents Parking • Private Development • Beautiful tree lined street
Places of Interest Locally
- Franciscan Primary School - 0.17 miles
- Mitcham Road Toilets - 0.25 miles
- Balham High Road Toilets - 0.75 miles
- Ernest Bevin College - 0.91 miles
- Burntwood School - 1.29 miles
- Holborn Way Toilets - 1.34 miles
- Bumble Bee's Day Nursery - 1.39 miles
- Magdalen Road Toilets - 1.72 miles
- Honeywell Infant & Junior Schools - 2.01 miles
- Thomas's London Day School - 2.02 miles
- Norbury Manor Business & Enterprise College for Girls - 2.06 miles
- Cherubins Day Nursery - 2.06 miles
- A2Z School of English London - 2.12 miles
- Belleville Primary School - 2.17 miles
- Holy Trinity C Of E Primary School - 2.22 miles
Contact the Clapham office on:
0207 403 5010
"I'm a landlady living abroad and Black Katz are letting agents for my 2 flats. Kim Welcome and her colleague Alex (but especially Kim) have been outstandingly helpful, not only in finding good tenants but also by sorting out last-minute problems such as unexpected cleaning, and organising redecoration & repairs during a tenant change-over while I was in hospital for a hip replacement.
Kim seems to have endless patience and good humour in our frequent email exchanges and during our occasional phone conversations. I can be a bit batty and sometimes uncontactable at crucial moments; nothing seems to phase Kim. She is always good-humoured and gives me sensible advice/information. I realise this review may seem 'over the top', but Kim Welcome deserves it and I couldn't manage without her!"
Alex (Sandra) Mac Cormick
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.