What will I need?
- MONEY: minimum of 1 month's rent and 5 weeks deposit.
- REFERENCES: College, Landlord, Bank and UK Guarantor.
Download a References Application Form here.
What type of Agreement do you use?
- Assured Shorthold Tenancy, which is a fixed term tenancy.
When should I start looking?
- 1 month prior to your move-in date.
Why should I use Black Katz?
- Because with teams of over 50 people in branches all over London, we will always have a range of over 300 properties to choose from!
- Because many of us were once students, we understand both your needs and what you're going through.
- Because once you've found a suitable home, our friendly Administrators will guide you through every step of the move-in and are always only a phone call away.
- Because we ensure that all our landlords have a valid gas safety certificate, EPC's, EICR certificate and if their property is applicable for a HMO license that they have the license or have applied for the license.
ABOVE ALL, WE'RE USER-FRIENDLY. TRY US AND SEE!
Back to tenants page