Surrey Lane SW11 • £580 p.w. (£2513pcm) • 4 Bedroom Apartment
4 Bedroom Apartment
++VIDEO VIEWING AVAILABLE++
This larger than average four double bedroom, two bathroomed apartment is located on the top two floors (first & second) of this small, very well kept, ex local authority block and all newly redecorated throughout. Boasting very well proportioned rooms, wooden floors, white walls and separate w.c. Located moments from Battersea Park, the River Thames and just across the river from Chelsea and the delights of the famous "Kings Road". For transport numerous buses take you straight into Town. Clapham Junction, Battersea Park and Queenstown Road overground Stations are fairly close, approximately 12 minutes on foot.
E.P.C. RATING: D
• Wood Floors • Close to local amenities • Fantastic Transport Links • Recently Decorated • Excellent decorative order • Open plan • Arranged over two floors • Two Bathrooms • Small Ex- local authority block • Zone 2 • Beautiful tree lined street • Managed by Black Katz for your peace of mind
Places of Interest Locally
- Blundells Day Nursery - South West London Nursery Co Ltd - 0.32 miles
- George Shearing Community Centre - 0.46 miles
- Sloane Avenue Car Park - 1.19 miles
- Peterborough Primary School - 1.22 miles
- Old Brompton Road Toilets - 1.34 miles
- Victoria Coach Station - 1.48 miles
- Clapham Manor Primary School - 1.49 miles
- Divertimenti South Kensington Cooking School - 1.52 miles
- Victoria Station - 1.75 miles
- Victoria News - 1.8 miles
- Gatwick Express - 1.81 miles
- Royal Artillery Memorial - 2.04 miles
- Bondway Bus Station Toilets - 2.05 miles
- The Grey Coat Hospital - 2.06 miles
- Warwick Road N.C.P. Car Park - 2.13 miles
Contact the Clapham office on:
0207 403 5010
"I'm a landlady living abroad and Black Katz are letting agents for my 2 flats. Kim Welcome and her colleague Alex (but especially Kim) have been outstandingly helpful, not only in finding good tenants but also by sorting out last-minute problems such as unexpected cleaning, and organising redecoration & repairs during a tenant change-over while I was in hospital for a hip replacement.
Kim seems to have endless patience and good humour in our frequent email exchanges and during our occasional phone conversations. I can be a bit batty and sometimes uncontactable at crucial moments; nothing seems to phase Kim. She is always good-humoured and gives me sensible advice/information. I realise this review may seem 'over the top', but Kim Welcome deserves it and I couldn't manage without her!"
Alex (Sandra) Mac Cormick
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.