Florin Court. Tanner Street SE1 • £460 p.w. (Includes Residents Parking & water Rates). (£1994pcm) • 1 Bedroom Apartment
1 Bedroom Apartment
++VIDEO VIEWING AVAILABLE++
--Available 19th September--
Black Katz London Bridge office are pleased to offer this truly stunning, bright and airy one bedroomed split level apartment. Located on the third and fourth floors of this highly desirable private development. Boasting size, quality and location and finished and furnished to high and contemporary standard. Neutral decor throughout and offering extremely well portioned rooms (Approximately 678 sq.ft), video entry, wooden floors, balcony, dish washer, private parking, luxury bathroom with his and hers sinks and beautiful stylish bedroom. Tanner Street is located near the ever popular Bermondsey Street in London Bridge with its many array of restaurants, bars and boutiques and minutes from London Bridge station (Jubilee line, Northern line and mainline train). The city is a very pleasant fifteen minutes walk across London Bridge. The delights of Borough Market, The Shard and Shad Thames are also easily reached on foot.(Includes Residents Parking & water Rates).
E.P.C. RATING: C
Council Tax Band: D
TENANCY PERIOD: 12 months
• Balcony • Wood Floors • Residents Parking • Dishwasher • Close to local amenities • Close to Tube • Fantastic Transport Links • Zone 1 • 5 weeks deposit • Including water rates • Arranged over two floors • Private Development • Double Glazed • Excellent decorative order • Floor to ceiling windows
Places of Interest Locally
- London Bridge Underground Station - 0.57 miles
- The City Of London School - 1.24 miles
- Liverpool Street Station - 1.33 miles
- Cass Business School - 1.64 miles
- Italia Conti Academy - 1.79 miles
- Harris Academy - 1.89 miles
- London School of Business and Finance - 1.9 miles
- Hackney Community College - 2.14 miles
- City University London - 2.22 miles
- Pineapple Dance Studios - 2.26 miles
- Hult International Business School - 2.54 miles
- Haberdashers' Aske's Hatcham College - 2.67 miles
- Pimlico Academy - 2.7 miles
- The Place - 2.92 miles
- King's Cross station - 2.98 miles
Contact the London Bridge office on:
020 7403 5010
"I highly recommend Michael Maslisz who is working Black Katz, London Bridge Branch.
Michael is a smart, friendly and very honest guy.
After viewing some apartments with him in Southwark area I decided to offer for one of the apartments. The overall process (from offering to signature) was fast and very professional.
To put it in a nutshell, I'm very satisfied with the service provided and with the apartment.
Thank you very much, Michael"
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.