Third Avenue W10 • £635 (£2750pcm) • 2 Bedroom Apartment
2 Bedroom Apartment
Black Katz are proud to present this stunning 2 bed apartment located in the brand new Third and Caird Development. The apartment benefits from two bathrooms and an open plan kitchen living room which offers views of the local park. These views can also be enjoyed from the apartments private spacious balcony.
Experience a cosmopolitan lifestyle, with the buzz of Portobello Road, Notting Hill, Little Venice and central London just minutes away.
Riverside walks, parks and outstanding schools make it a great choice for families, while young professionals and creatives are drawn by a strong arts and cultural scene, and some of London's best bars and restaurants.
• Wood Floors • Washing Machine • Dishwasher • Luxury Appliances • Fitted Kitchen • Close to local amenities • Close to Tube • Fantastic Transport Links • Excellent decorative order • Spacious Living Room • Separate WC • Balcony • Open plan • Arranged over two floors • Private Development • Walk in shower
Places of Interest Locally
- St Marylebone CE Bridge School - 0.03 miles
- Elgin Pre-School - 0.43 miles
- Double Bass and Music Theory Tutor - 0.6 miles
- All Saints Catholic College - 0.61 miles
- Paddington Academy - 0.63 miles
- Guitar Lessons London : London Guitar Academy - 0.63 miles
- St Charles Catholic Sixth Form College - 0.67 miles
- Kumon Maths & English - 0.7 miles
- Stay & Play - 0.7 miles
- The National Autistic Society Centre, Greater London (Ladbroke Grove) - 0.72 miles
- Islamia Girls School - 0.76 miles
- Al-Sadiq & Al-Zahra Schools - 0.77 miles
- Dalgarno Pre-School - 0.79 miles
- Maria Montessori School - Notting Hill - 0.83 miles
- Notting Hill Guitar School - 0.83 miles
Contact the West Hampstead office on:
020 7328 5000
"I can't say enough good things about Black Katz and the service and assistance we received. Gary and Michal from the West Hampstead office were really truly fantastic and helpful, going way above and beyond to help make the process of finding a place to live and getting all signed up as painless as possible.
Gary was right on the ball, really listened about what we needed and wanted, showed us lots of properties and was most of all honest, helpful, and a really great ally. He spent lots of time on getting us sorted and happy, and I can't recommend him enough.
After dealing with loads of other Real Estate agents in London (from the hopeless to the outright deceitful), I was really suspicious, but couldn't have ended up more pleased. Thanks very much to everyone from West Hampstead office. You really helped us out and we appreciate it."
Matt and Will
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.