Tottenham Lane N8 • £646pw (£2800pcm) • 2 Bedroom Apartment
2 Bedroom Apartment
We are pleased to bring to the market this 838 square foot two bedroom two bathroom with a large private balcony. The property benefits from a bespoke kitchen and bathrooms, wood flooring throughout, internal mechanical ventilation system and under floor heating.
Homestead Heights is a brand new development with 18 luxury apartments all finished to a very high standard in the centre of Crouch End, which are in close to proximity Rokelsley Primary School, Hornsey School for girls, Weston Park School, 0.5 miles from Hornsey Station and all local emanites within easy reach.
Limited Parking spaces available at an additional cost.
External cycle store included.
E.P.C. RATING: B
Council Tax Band: E
TENANCY PERIOD: 12 months
• Wood Floors • Washing Machine • Dishwasher • Luxury Appliances • Fitted Kitchen • Close to local amenities • Fantastic Transport Links • Zone 2 • 5 weeks deposit • Tiled bathroom • Two Bathrooms • En suite bathroom • Open plan • Private Development • Central Heating • Double Glazed • Recently Decorated • Excellent decorative order • Spacious Living Room
Places of Interest Locally
- Perform Within Rokesly Junior School - 0.14 miles
- Klay Dumas-Copas. Online Piano Teacher - 0.16 miles
- Hornsey School for Girls - 0.16 miles
- GUITAR LESSONS West London Music Tutors - 0.2 miles
- sign and rhyme - 0.29 miles
- Stephen Svanholm - Singing Teacher - 0.32 miles
- Saint Mary's Church of England Infant School - 0.41 miles
- GUITAR LESSONS West London Music Tutors - 0.45 miles
- Busy Bunnies - 0.58 miles
- Highgate Wood School - 0.58 miles
- "Harpist in London" - 0.58 miles
- Beehive School - 0.7 miles
- Guitar lessons north London, England, UK - 0.7 miles
- music teacher - 0.75 miles
- London Bass Lessons - 0.99 miles
Contact the Camden office on:
020 7284 3111
"From being shown around the flat to being put through the letting process everyone at Black Katz was very helpful and keen to answer my (many) questions. I was looking for myself and my other half and I was by myself for most of the process - they did everything to alleviate my fears and facilitated meeting the landladies etc. Would highly recommend!"
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.