PROPERTY NO LONGER AVAILABLE
Tregarvon Road SW11 • £440 p.w (£1907pcm) • 2 Bedroom Ground Floor Flat
2 Bedroom Ground Floor Flat
++VIDEO VIEWING AVAILABLE++
This remarkable two double bedroom garden flat is furnished and recently refurbished to a very high standard. This ground floor Victorian conversion is located on a private and very quiet residential street. The property comprises of two double bedrooms a beautiful open plan living area which is furnished to a truly high standard, With this property you have your own private garden and also your own cellar so perfect for storage. You are situated moments walk from Clapham Common and the added benefits is having the cheapest council tax in the UK.
E.P.C. RATING: D
• Garden • Combination of wood floors and carpets • Off Street Parking • Washing Machine • Dishwasher • Luxury Appliances • Fitted Kitchen • Close to local amenities • Fantastic Transport Links • Recently Decorated • Excellent decorative order • Washer Dryer • Open plan • Zone 2 • Beautiful tree lined street • Cellar • Victorian conversion
Places of Interest Locally
- Saint Mary's Catholic Primary School - 0.66 miles
- George Shearing Community Centre - 0.71 miles
- Sacred Heart R C Primary School - 0.77 miles
- Saint Francis Xavier Sixth Form College - 0.79 miles
- Emanuel School - 0.93 miles
- Deaf First Within Oak Lodge School - 0.96 miles
- Hot Yoga South - 1.25 miles
- Harbour Club Chelsea - 1.43 miles
- Nuffield Health Wandsworth Southside Fitness & Wellbeing Gym - 1.84 miles
- Burntwood School - 2.01 miles
- Nuffield Health Wandsworth Fitness & Wellbeing Gym - 2.05 miles
- David Lloyd Fulham - 2.16 miles
- The London Oratory School - 2.24 miles
- Queen Mother Sports Centre - 2.25 miles
- Jessop Primary School - 2.26 miles
Contact the Clapham office on:
0207 403 5010
"I'm a landlady living abroad and Black Katz are letting agents for my 2 flats. Kim Welcome and her colleague Alex (but especially Kim) have been outstandingly helpful, not only in finding good tenants but also by sorting out last-minute problems such as unexpected cleaning, and organising redecoration & repairs during a tenant change-over while I was in hospital for a hip replacement.
Kim seems to have endless patience and good humour in our frequent email exchanges and during our occasional phone conversations. I can be a bit batty and sometimes uncontactable at crucial moments; nothing seems to phase Kim. She is always good-humoured and gives me sensible advice/information. I realise this review may seem 'over the top', but Kim Welcome deserves it and I couldn't manage without her!"
Alex (Sandra) Mac Cormick
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.