Trinity Church Square SE1 • £465 p.w (£2015pcm) • 2 Bedroom Apartment
2 Bedroom Apartment
++VIDEO VIEWING AVAILABLE++
This stylish two bedroomed property is superbly located in this very desirable area of "Trinity Church Square" on the borders of London bridge and Borough.Offering approximately 885 sq.ft. in living and entertaining space and located on the ground floor of this stunning Georgian building opposite the tranquil Trinity Church Gardens. Bright and airy and neutrally decorated through with two generous bedrooms with good storage, separate modern kitchen, further extra study room and stylish bathroom. Residents access to the private green open spaces of the tranquil Trinity Square Gardens is another further benefit. Moments away from various transport links,London Bridge Tube and Train Station,Borough Tube Station and Elephant and Castle. The delights of Borough Market and Borough High Street and are all close by.
E.P.C. RATING: C
• Separate kitchen • Close to local amenities • Close to Tube • Fantastic Transport Links • Period Conversion • Zone 1 • Beautiful tree lined street • High ceilings • 5 weeks deposit
Places of Interest Locally
- St George's Cathedral Catholic Primary School - 0.56 miles
- Notre Dame Roman Catholic Girls' School - 0.56 miles
- English Martyr's Primary School - Annexe Building - 0.61 miles
- City of London School - 0.92 miles
- Walworth Academy - 1.03 miles
- Lambeth School of Art - 1.35 miles
- Eveline Lowe Primary School - 1.39 miles
- Saint John the Divine Church of England Primary School - 1.43 miles
- Westminster School - 1.48 miles
- City Lit - 1.6 miles
- The Grey Coat Hospital - 1.76 miles
- Chartered Institute Of Housing - 1.98 miles
- Saint Giles Colleges (London Central) - 2.03 miles
- Stockwell Park High School - 2.1 miles
- Hackney College - 2.29 miles
Contact the London Bridge office on:
020 7403 5010
"I highly recommend Michael Maslisz who is working Black Katz, London Bridge Branch.
Michael is a smart, friendly and very honest guy.
After viewing some apartments with him in Southwark area I decided to offer for one of the apartments. The overall process (from offering to signature) was fast and very professional.
To put it in a nutshell, I'm very satisfied with the service provided and with the apartment.
Thank you very much, Michael"
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.