PROPERTY NO LONGER AVAILABLE
Walm Lane NW2 • £289pw (£1250pcm) • 1 Bedroom Flat
1 Bedroom Flat
**COUNCIL TAX, GAS, ELECTRICITY, WATER INCLUDED**
We are happy to be marketing this one double bedroom apartment set on the ground floor of a beautifully presented period conversion in Willesden Green. The property offers semi open plan reception room with fitted kitchen, a double bedroom and fully tiled shower room. The apartment benefits from double glazed windows neutral decor and wood floors throughout.
There are great transport links and local amenities a short walk away. In terms of transport you have the Jubilee line from Willesden Green and the Thameslink from Cricklewood.
E.P.C. RATING: D
• Wood Floors • Separate kitchen • Close to local amenities • Close to Tube • Fantastic Transport Links • Gas Central Heating • Good decorative order • Spacious Living Room • Tiled bathroom • Period Conversion • Zone 2
Places of Interest Locally
- Willesden Green Station - 0.19 miles
- Nuffield Health Brondesbury Park Fitness & Wellbeing Gym - 0.48 miles
- Kilburn Station - 0.72 miles
- Dollis Hill - 0.84 miles
- ICMP - 0.89 miles
- Al-Sadiq & Al-Zahra Schools - 0.91 miles
- Islamia Girls School - 0.97 miles
- Capital City Academy - 1.11 miles
- Guitar Lessons London : London Guitar Academy - 1.21 miles
- West Hampstead - 1.26 miles
- Bright Horizons West Hampstead Station Day Nursery and Preschool - 1.3 miles
- Neasden - 1.32 miles
- Whitefield School - 1.53 miles
- Kilburn Park Station - 1.58 miles
- University College School Senior School - 1.66 miles
Contact the West Hampstead office on:
020 7328 5000
"I can't say enough good things about Black Katz and the service and assistance we received. Gary and Michal from the West Hampstead office were really truly fantastic and helpful, going way above and beyond to help make the process of finding a place to live and getting all signed up as painless as possible.
Gary was right on the ball, really listened about what we needed and wanted, showed us lots of properties and was most of all honest, helpful, and a really great ally. He spent lots of time on getting us sorted and happy, and I can't recommend him enough.
After dealing with loads of other Real Estate agents in London (from the hopeless to the outright deceitful), I was really suspicious, but couldn't have ended up more pleased. Thanks very much to everyone from West Hampstead office. You really helped us out and we appreciate it."
Matt and Will
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.