Hawker Building - Chelsea Bridge Wharf SW8 • £530 p.w. (£2297pcm) • 1 Bedroom Apartment
1 Bedroom Apartment
Situated in this award winning development, this luxury one bedroom apartment offers stylish and contemporary living.Opposite the green open spaces of Battersea Park this fully furnished apartment boasts 24hr concierge, slick fittings and fixtures, wooden floors, spot lights, luxury bathroom, charming balcony and high specification fully fitted kitchen.Offered fully furnished. (Includes water rates). For transport Queenstown Road and Battersea park overground stations are minutes away and Sloane Square tube station is just across the river. Due to mortgage constraints no students permitted.
E.P.C. RATING: D
Council Tax Band: F
TENANCY PERIOD: 12 months
• Balcony • Wood Floors • Washing Machine • Dishwasher • Luxury Appliances • Fitted Kitchen • Close to local amenities • Fantastic Transport Links • 5 weeks deposit • Open plan • Private Development • South Facing • Double Glazed • Recently Decorated • Excellent decorative order • Washer Dryer • Floor to ceiling windows
Places of Interest Locally
- Victoria Coach Station - 0.78 miles
- Victoria bus station - 0.98 miles
- Westminster School - 1.47 miles
- Waterloo station - 2.17 miles
- St Georges Cathedral Catholic Primary School - 2.18 miles
- West London College - 2.26 miles
- Pineapple Dance Studios - 2.45 miles
- South Thames College (Wandsworth Campus) - 2.47 miles
- St Mary Le Strand Church - 2.55 miles
- City Lit - 2.64 miles
- University of the Arts London - 2.88 miles
- London Academy Of Music & Dramatic Art - 2.94 miles
- The City Of London School - 2.97 miles
- Camberwell College of Arts (Peckham Road) - 2.98 miles
- Goodenough College - 3.28 miles
Contact the Clapham office on:
0207 403 5010
"I'm a landlady living abroad and Black Katz are letting agents for my 2 flats. Kim Welcome and her colleague Alex (but especially Kim) have been outstandingly helpful, not only in finding good tenants but also by sorting out last-minute problems such as unexpected cleaning, and organising redecoration & repairs during a tenant change-over while I was in hospital for a hip replacement.
Kim seems to have endless patience and good humour in our frequent email exchanges and during our occasional phone conversations. I can be a bit batty and sometimes uncontactable at crucial moments; nothing seems to phase Kim. She is always good-humoured and gives me sensible advice/information. I realise this review may seem 'over the top', but Kim Welcome deserves it and I couldn't manage without her!"
Alex (Sandra) Mac Cormick
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.