PROPERTY NO LONGER AVAILABLE
Woodfall Avenue EN5 • £340pw (£1473pcm) • 1 Bedroom Flat
1 Bedroom Flat
Black Katz are pleased to offer a lovely ground floor garden flat on a quiet tree lined street in High Barnet.
The property has a large modern open-plan kitchen reception room with integrated appliances, large double bedroom and modern bathroom.
The property also benefits from double glazed windows and a private rear garden.
High Barnet Underground Station (Northern Line) and the various shopping amenities of High Barnet are a short walk away.
TENANCY PERIOD: 12 months
• Garden • Beautiful tree lined street • Wood Floors • Washing Machine • Fitted Kitchen • Close to local amenities • Close to Tube • 5 weeks deposit • Tiled bathroom • Open plan • Period Conversion • Gas Central Heating • Central Heating • Double Glazed • Recently Decorated
Places of Interest Locally
- Queen Elizabeth's Girls' School - 0.29 miles
- Susi Earnshaw Theatre School - 0.39 miles
- TALENT TIME PERFORMING ARTS - 0.4 miles
- Pre-School Learning Alliance - 0.45 miles
- Yogasisters - 0.57 miles
- TouchBase South East - 0.59 miles
- Bright Learners Montessori School - 0.67 miles
- First Class Learning - 0.68 miles
- Suzi's Beauty Therapy - 0.7 miles
- Lyonsdown School - 0.74 miles
- Kumon Maths & English - 0.81 miles
- Queen Elizabeth's School - 0.84 miles
- Mount House School - 1.08 miles
- Jewish Community Secondary School - 1.25 miles
- Danegrove Primary School Foundation - Year 1 - 1.82 miles
Contact the West Hampstead office on:
020 7328 5000
"I can't say enough good things about Black Katz and the service and assistance we received. Gary and Michal from the West Hampstead office were really truly fantastic and helpful, going way above and beyond to help make the process of finding a place to live and getting all signed up as painless as possible.
Gary was right on the ball, really listened about what we needed and wanted, showed us lots of properties and was most of all honest, helpful, and a really great ally. He spent lots of time on getting us sorted and happy, and I can't recommend him enough.
After dealing with loads of other Real Estate agents in London (from the hopeless to the outright deceitful), I was really suspicious, but couldn't have ended up more pleased. Thanks very much to everyone from West Hampstead office. You really helped us out and we appreciate it."
Matt and Will
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.