York Way N7 • £285PW (£1235pcm) • 2 Bedroom Apartment
2 Bedroom Apartment
Set within a period building on the 1st floor on York Way, this cosy two bedroom flat (lounge converted) has a eat in kitchen, neutral decor, separate lounge (2nd bedroom) and a tiled bathroom with bath/shower. York Way is located within a short walk to Caledonian Road tube station (Piccadilly line) and is also within easy reach of both Islington and Camden.
E.P.C. RATING: D
• Carpets throughout • Separate kitchen • Close to local amenities • Close to Tube • Fantastic Transport Links • Gas Central Heating • Central Heating • Good decorative order • Tiled bathroom • Period Conversion • Zone 2 • Victorian conversion • 5 weeks deposit
Places of Interest Locally
- Sophie Stott - 0.07 miles
- Hungerford Primary School - 0.07 miles
- Hungerford Children's Centre - 0.1 miles
- The Gower School - 0.14 miles
- Filhos de Bimba School of Capoeira London - 0.18 miles
- Camden School for Girls - 0.33 miles
- Sonic Crew London - 0.45 miles
- Bluebells - 0.46 miles
- Pre-school Learning Alliance South Division - 0.49 miles
- City and Islington College - Centre for Business, Arts and Technology - 0.58 miles
- Bright Horizons Mount Carmel Day Nursery and Preschool - 0.69 miles
- Dance at your Wedding - 0.78 miles
- Acland Burghley School - 0.8 miles
- North London Music Academy - 0.92 miles
- Hypnotherapy Clinic at Triyoga Camden - 0.99 miles
Contact the Islington office on:
020 7713 7337
Really Helpful !
Really helpful when I needed to move flat at short notice. Professional, friendly and got me the flat I wanted! Thank you. Would recommend.
Isington Office All Agents 5 Stars
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.